Rental on site Condac 2H
RATES PER PERSON
|Adult prices (14 years and more)||12 €|
|Children’s rates (- 14 years)||6 €|
Come and enjoy 2 hours of tranquility on the Charente River to discover the resurgences of Condac as well as the tributary link of the Charente. Go up in the islands above the base, observe the Fauna and Flora which borders the River but also the Moulin restaurant de Condac which you can admire from the water. In addition, enjoy the panorama and the freshness of the Charente near the Rejallant area.
Last departure from the base at 4.45 p.m.
The pedalos cannot go to the resurgences.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATS
|Canadia – 3-seater canoe for adults or 4-seater with 2 children under 10 years old|
|Tanargue – Canoe 2 adult seater or 3 seater with 1 child under 10 years old|
|Taiki – 1-seater kayak|
|Stand Up Paddle – 1 place|
|Pedalo 2 + 2 – 2 adults places + 2 children places over 8 years old|
|Pedalo 6 – 6 places|
If you have any difficulty choosing your boat(s). Call us, we will give you the best advice and register your reservation.
If you cannot choose a boat or a time slot, we have no more boats available at that time.
Our prices include:
- The rental of the adapted boat
- The provision of practical and safety equipment adapted and to your size (vests, paddles, can).
- A map of your route
- Insurance for practice
- Transportation by vehicle when it is necessary (in case of heavy traffic we may ask you to use your vehicle – in this specific case we collect the drivers first to bring them back to the base)
THE CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE
Reminder of some safety and good conduct rules:
- Know how to swim and immerse yourself, wear your waistcoat and closed shoes
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Be aware of your physical abilities when choosing the route
- Use the accesses to the river indicated and developed.
- Respect private property
- Respect residents, fishermen and other users
- Do not damage dams and banks
- Respect Fauna and Flora
- Respect meeting times
- Plan what to hydrate, eat and protect yourself from the weather conditions (cap, sunscreen …)