Rental on site 30 minutes
RATES PER PERSON
|Adult prices (+ 15 years)||5 €|
|Children’s rates (8 – 14 years)||4 €|
|Children’s rates (- 8 years)||2 €|
Simple and fun family walk on the water in front of the Rejallant base. Come and enjoy 30 minutes of tranquility on the Charente River to take your first steps in the activity. In addition, take advantage of the panorama and the freshness of the Charente near the Rejallant area.
Last departure from the base at 6.15 p.m.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATS
|Canadia – Canoe 3 places adults or 4 places with 2 children under 10|
|Tanargue – Canoe 2 places adults or 3 places with 1 children under 10|
|Taiki – 1 place kayak|
|Stand Up Paddle – 1 place|
|Pedalo 2 + 2 – 2 adults places + 2 children places over 8 years old|
|Pedalo 6 – 6 places|
If you have difficulty choosing your boat(s). Call us, we will advise you best and register your reservation.
If you cannot choose a boat or a time slot, we have no more boats available at that time.
Our prices include:
- The rental of the adapted boat
- The provision of practical and safety equipment adapted and to your size (vests, paddles, can).
- A map of your route
- Insurance for practice
- Transportation by vehicle when it is necessary (in case of heavy traffic we may ask you to use your vehicle – in this specific case we collect the drivers first to bring them back to the base)
THE CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE
Reminder of some safety and good conduct rules:
- Know how to swim and immerse yourself, wear your waistcoat and closed shoes
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Be aware of your physical abilities when choosing the route
- Use the accesses to the river indicated and developed.
- Respect private property
- Respect residents, fishermen and other users
- Do not damage dams and banks
- Respect Fauna and Flora
- Respect meeting times
- Plan what to hydrate, eat and protect yourself from the weather conditions (cap, sunscreen …)